Sunday, November 17, 2013

Online Dating Danish Style


Sometimes, a girl has just gotta do what a girl's gotta do! And today is one of those days !

Dear Danish boys, what's going on? ! Sometimes I think I see you glance at me over your cup of morning coffee, or I see you smiling awkwardly on the train, and I definently see you staring at the bar...! But I have been in Denmark for three months and I have not been on a single date(at least none that I was aware of)- nadda- zero- nothing! I am not the type of girl that sits around idly complaining about her lack of a love life- so today I have offically decided to sign up for online dating in Denmark! Why not?

Now, if you have read my blog before, you will know that I have already tested the murky waters of online dating in Stockholm, and while I was skeptical at first, I actually had a great time on most of my dates there. In theory, my online dating experience in Denmark should be better than in Stockholm because this time I have elected to try out a paid website which will hopefully filter out some of the rather "strange" messages I recieved on the unpaid Swedish website.

AND now before you eager naysayers interject, we DO live in a digital world and practically do everything online these days, so is it a stretch to think that a little Chinese/American girl could find her very own viking online ? Ha! ...I guess we will have to wait and find out...


- ! :P - Ran-

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I've found your blog today, I've read many entries, very helpful.
    I think paid dating sites are much better than free ones. I wish you good luck and I hope you can have great times. let us know more about the general characteristic of Danish guys later, I heard that they're extroverted(?) they even call them Italians of the north but after reading this entry I'm not so sure anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by ! And so far- my online dating experience in Denmark has been surprisingly good?! I agree that in general Danish men more reserved than Im used to, but nothing a beer or two couldn't fix :P. JK But seriously, its does seem that the choice of dating site makes a big difference, paid >> free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nomad
    Seems like I have just been seeing your profile on ED.... getting picky?
    Kr
    Doctorole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great and very helpful information for everybody. thanksChristian Women Dating

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks.
    Fitzus Free Dating Friendship Community connects our members to health, fitness sports fans 100% Free to join.
    totally free online dating
    free dating online
    free uk dating sites
    free personals
    online dating site free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.....thanks for this post......

    local dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...