Thursday, May 8, 2014

Reporting from Berlin- May 3, 2014

Written on May 3, 2014
This week has been so hectic with my move and all my broken/stolen electronics. So I write this post from my trusty iPad- so glad I had the foresight to buy a keyboard for this handy little thing. I just landed in Germany and I have already met interesting people. A VC from Singapore who invests in biotech startups just happened to help me with my suitcase off my flight. Who would of thought? And now I boarded the train with a nice Mexican family from Guadalajara who offered me their place to stay if Im ever in town. My dear readers, this is exactly why I love traveling - because everything is possible and you never know who you will meet. That indescribable feeling you get when you know your life could change at any moment. I love this feeling.

So, I sit here on the train in Berlin with my suitcases next to me and the sun on my legs -with each kilometer traveled, I feel the weight of recent stress falling away. Kilometer by kilometer, I feel more free. Don't get me wrong, I love traveling with my friends, and I am excited to see Marta and the rest of the group from Copenhagen. But for the next 30 minutes or so, I will enjoy my solo bliss on this train. This is my favorite part- right before the journey really starts- because in this moment its just a girl, her iPad and her thoughts. Yes, this is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...