Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 50 in San Francisco...

So approximately 50 days ago, I canceled my flight to London and Amsterdam and instead bought a last minute flight to San Francisco.

I packed some random outfits leftover from my Berlin/Amsterdam trip and thought that I would only be in the Bay Area for 1 week, but now almost 2 months later I find myself living the one the smallest(but centrally located) rooms in SF.

Im surprised that I'm still there and even more so, I'm surprised that I've been able to survive off of just one suitcase of poorly packed clothes. (I only have shorts and it's actually pretty damn cold in SF- A big THANKS to Tom Wang for telling me I needed absolutely no cold weather clothes :p)

The last 50 days have been crazy, exhausting and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...